Values central to the life, mission and vision of The Foursquare Church.
Christ Centered Worship
· We prioritize joyous worship, honoring the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as we extol the life
and love of our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 11:3612:12).
· We hold to the creeds asserting Jesus as God’s virgin born Son His sinless life, atoning
death and literal resurrection providing salvation (Acts 4:12).
· We focus a Christ honoring, grace based preaching and teaching ministry rooted in the
authority of God’s eternal Word, the Holy Bible (2 Timothy 3:16).
Church Health and Biblical Balance
· We prioritize a personal and church lifestyle of vital joy and hope as Christ and His
kingdom are described in John 10:10, Romans 14:17 and 15:13.
· We promote creative personal and church ministry that spreads the Gospel meets human
need and multiplies life begetting ministries (Phil. 1:911).
· We prioritize passion with order in worship, biblical grace with obedience in lifestyle, with
liberty, wisdom and charity in all things (1 Corinthians 13:13; 14:40).
· We embrace all who love Christ, pursuing our distinct sense of mission and values, while
affirming the whole church beyond our ranks (Philippians 2:110).
Spirit Filled Discipleship
· We prioritize the apostolic plan for discipleship as in Acts 8:1417; 19:16,
calling believers to decisively open to the Holy Spirit’s fullness and fruit.
· We acknowledge the distinct and ongoing gift giving ministry of the Spirit and instruct in
how to minister in His power to Christ’s glory (1 Corinthians 1214).
· We pursue faith filled prayer, intercession and spiritual warfare with Holy Spirit enabled
power and discernment as in Ephesians 6:1020 and 1 Timothy 2:16.
· We prioritize the apostolic convictions in 2 Corinthians 5:14, 15; being constrained by the
love of Christ knowing eternal souls are at risk, and commissioned by the grace of God
since all who believe may be saved.
· We are constant to our founding call to worldwide, interdenominational evangelism,
proclaiming to all that Jesus Christ is the Savior, Baptizer with the Holy Spirit, Healer, and
Soon Coming King (Acts 20:27).
Fellowship and Ministry
· We prioritize planting and growing local churches as in Acts 9:31 and Ephesians 3:1419,
that believers may be grown, nurtured and equipped for ministry.
· We cultivate every member ministry as in 1 Corinthians 12:1227, Christ’s will being that
His church be the living evidence of His love and power to the world.
· We honor the Holy Spirit’s call to and giftings of church leaders under Christ’s
commission and lordship, irrespective of age, gender or ethnicity (Acts 2:1718).
· We prioritize the Gospel of Jesus Christ as God’s power unto salvation for all, begetting
works of compassion, justice and human aid (Matthew 5:1316).
· We place high value on the sanctity of human life, of biblical marriage and morality, and
we welcome ethnic diversity (Isaiah 56:7; Philippians 2:1516).
· We accept the timeless purpose of God through his ancient people Israel, and reject
anti-Semitism and all ethnic discrimination (Romans 11:1127; Acts 17:26)